Tuesday 20 September 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List: Year 11 Double

  • iPhone app Calander - Calander View for iPhone app Second Calander view for iPhone app Final Calander view for iPhone app Final Calander view with colour correction for iPhone
    12 years ago
  • Articles; Relevant To My Target Audiences' Issues - *So far i have found an article and a blog which are relevant to the issues of my target audience. * *The first, a BBC magazine article, talks about the is...
    12 years ago
  • - I have a logo for 1 step 21. I still need to name and come up with an identity for my campaign.
    12 years ago
  • Similar Campaigns! - CALM - Campaign agaisnt living miserably: The Calm Zone is a website that was set up in response to the high suicide rate among young men, currently the big...
    12 years ago
  • Billboard Posters - My Partner Chloe researched the Codes and Conventions of Billboard Posters for our project. She found the following Codes and Conventions following the ana...
    12 years ago
  • The 'Lunch Bunch' - In order to appeal to kids and make them enjoy learning about good food, which will in turn appeal to the parents, i have chosen to create several characte...
    12 years ago
  • New Decision.. - Today we had a discussion as a group and decided that it would be easier to split up into smaller groups/individuals as working in a group of 4 was making...
    12 years ago

My Blog List: Year 10 Media


Followers